Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thankful Thursday: September 10, 2009

Welcome to:

www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws


www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

** If you're a new guest...here's the scoop: **

Each Thursday, at some point in the day (depending on how crazy my day is)...I will do my best to post a blog that will include 10 THINGS THAT I AM THANKFUL FOR from that week! *Sometimes I may have to post it late Wednesday night*. Thoughts may be serious, sarcastic, silly, heart-warming, stupid, it will vary...depending on my mood!

I will then ask that each one of you leave me a comment, stating something that YOU ARE THANKFUL FOR from that week...it can be ANYTHING! Something little, something BIG, something funny, something witty, something serious - Whatever you like!

It's SIMPLE...and hopefully, it will also be ENGAGING, FUN, A CHANCE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT EACH OTHER, REWARDING, AND UPLIFTING!


www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws
1) I am thankful that I have some form of dental insurance to get my first cavity in years filled this morning. I am also thankful that I had the appointment first thing this morning so I didn't spend the entire day thinking about said appointment. Not so thankful that my tooth is hurting but hopefully it will be feeling better soon!
2) I am thankful for sunny days.... even if they are getting cooler and the leaves are falling off the trees.
3) I am thankful for wonderful volunteers who never stop surprising me with thier endless energy and enthusiasm.
4) I am thankful for upcoming vacations and holidays
5) I am thankful for my car. That it is in good running order and gets great gas mileage.
6) I am thankful for food, glorious, wonderful, tasty food. Oh how I love food.
7) I am thankful for clean laundry and for the laundry facilities at my apartment that allow me to wash and dry 5 loads in an hour and a half.
8) I am thankful that the new tv season and the new football season has arrived!
9) I am thankful for my freedom and the countless men and women who have sacrificed and continue to sacrifice daily so that I may live the life I do. God Bless America!
10) I am thankful for friends and family, near and far.
Thenk YOU for being thankful with me!

1 comment:

  1. Food. I'm always thankful for it. Just not the calories that come with it to punish me!

    ReplyDelete